Wellness / EAP
We help measure what matters
The physical, emotional and mental well-being of your employees through effective Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
Workplace wellness refers to the education and activities that a worksite may sponsor in order to promote healthy lifestyles for their employees and their families.
Motivations and approaches to ROI tend to fall into three main categories: health costs, employee behaviors, and recruitment and retention.
- Health Costs: focus on reducing health care spending and claims, while reducing the number of sick or high-risk individuals.
- Employee Behavior: targeting work-related behaviors or concerns, including productivity, absenteeism, presenteeism, and employee morale.
- Recruitment and Retention: aiming to improve or maintain job satisfaction, hire the right people and reduce turnover, and positively impact company culture.
Enhance the Return on Your Wellness/EAP Investment
- According to the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA), the majority of health care costs are spent treating preventable chronic conditions. Depending on the health of your employees, this can add up to huge costs for you and your workers. Targeting and helping prevent chronic conditions among your workforce can significantly reduce your health care costs.
- As with any major business initiative, the driving factor in developing a wellness program is attaining a strong return on investment (ROI). If your program is successful, your employees will be healthier and will have fewer medical claims. In addition, if you are self-insured, dollars saved from your wellness program can improve your bottom line. If self-insurance is not an option for your organization, you can inform your insurance company of your wellness efforts in an attempt to negotiate a lower premium.
- In addition to rising health care costs, absenteeism and presenteeism also affect employer profits. Employees are generally physically absent from work due to stress, illness, family obligations or personal issues. Presenteeism refers to employees who show up to work but cannot fully focus on their tasks due to being sick, sleep-deprived or distracted by personal problems. Wellness programs can address these issues by helping to lower stress, prevent illness and increase employee morale.
Studies have shown that employees feel about 20% more productive at work when they get regular exercise.
CLICK HERE to Schedule a Wellness Demo Today
YOUR BENEFITS ALLY
Why Choose Us?
Wellness / EAP
8050 N Palm Ave, Suite 300
Fresno, CA 93711
P: (559) 389-5837
F: (559) 389-5900